Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 1

Back to it - week 1

I'm very excited, sore but excited. Got back into eating better this week. Really planning meals, having healthy choices on hand and #1 priority- working out & getting into some training for Oct 1st which is right around the corner.

Oct 1st is when I walk/run the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon.
My stepbrother signed me up for it months ago and the moment of truth is upon me.
I have been in a funk, not a deep funk, but a funk nevertheless and now I've got to work myself out of it.
I started. Everybody has to start somewhere.

Well this week was it for me.
Next week I do a 5K and the following week a 10K

So thats my prep that I have planned for the half marathon.

Hopefully I can keep a food/fitness journal right here on my blog.

SUCCESS - I can do this one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment