Thursday, August 18, 2011

Food log-pathetic!

Pathetic is at least somewhere to start. I can not believe I'm going to log back into my blog only to post this pathetic version of a food journal. Maybe I might possibly look back on this and laugh?

Today: no real "meals" to speak of and even as I type this out at 11:36 at night I'm not a bit hungry and I really haven't eaten anything proper.

Started the day with my usual coffee, large, Slenda and FF creamer.
1 slice of oatmeal bread toast on my way out the door
1 glass of water before I left the house

Get to work, went to the vending machine and got a bag of peanut M&Ms and a Diet Coke, WOW! Bfast of champions!

Past noon, I was hungry and grabbed a big handful of triscuits minis from my desk drawer where I try to keep on hand with mini babybels (cheese) for a snack. But no babybel today.
An hour later hungry (probably from zero protein) and I have a granola bar spread with peanut butter.

Late in the afternoon I have one of my 100 calorie snacks that I make myself, but this time it's strawberry/raspberry granola. Yikes more granola!!

All I had the remainder of the day was a bottle of diet raspberry green tea and lots of water.



No comments:

Post a Comment